Thursday, December 16, 2010

12/16/10

I decided to create a blog, so I don't dump everything on my facebook friends.  My mom brought me my laptop today so this is what I am doing with it. Ron's family is here so I will post more later. This may be a good way to talk about what is going on with me, and what goes on in my head, without overwhelming anyone. So that way, if someone wants to read what I post, they can go to my blog, knowing the things I will be talking about. Where as on facebook, one has to unwillingly see my post on their news feed. So yeah, this is it...

1 comment:

  1. I just spent hours reading your entire blog. You are such a brave and amazing mommy to your son! He is the most handsome angel. I Cant imagine what you have been through but your blog has given me a chance to have a little insite. God bless you and your son. You are an amazing person, and not even having a chance to meet you, i see this through your writing. Xoxo Little Max.... The most handsome angel<3

    ReplyDelete